Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween with Eliza

Eliza & I went to the YSA Ward Halloween Party this year and it was awesome. This time we dressed up as Greek Goddesses (Its amazing what you can to with some white sheets and gold thread). There was a scary alleyway around the side of the house which was the only way to get into the party but i couldn't handle it and got let through the front. Here are the pictures from the night,



Eliza before the Haunted Alleyway




Eliza after the Haunted Alleyway




Eliza & I




The Twins looked so good! (they just kept creeping up everywhere too, kinda scary!)




Asenath after the Haunted Alleyway




Eliza & Lachlan




Me, Asenath, & Eliza (showing some goddess leg)




BAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT PREGNANT, I REPEAT I AM NOT PREGNANT!

 

This guy was like, you girls can be my wenches and then later told us that he would throw to the lions




Goofing around




This is me giving Eliza one of my 'I know what your thinking' looks




BFF




Posers




Eliza's 'I'm a goddess and don't care' look




My 'I'm a goddess and don't care' look




I'm thinking.....




No comments: