Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween At Movie World

One of the Halloween party's that rob and I went to this year was at Movie World, it was overall a pretty good night, some of the haunted house (there were 4) were too scary for me (the clown on especially!) My best friend Eliza dressed up as an angel, I dressed up as a devil and Rob's cousin Ben dressed up as a murderer. Rob didn't dress up but Eliza and I just said that he could be part of our costumes (we would be his shoulder angels). We were planning on taking a picture so that it would look like we were standing on his shoulders but we forgot! Anyway here are the pictures from the night.



My costume, yes those are sequins. I just glued them on with normal PVA glue but it took forever cause I had to glue them on one at a time, but I was so happy with the results, it looked so good.



Natasha & I. Natasha is Rob's niece.



Eliza & I




Ben, Rob, Me & Eliza

No comments: