Friday, December 12, 2008

50 things about me

1. My name is spelt J A I M E, not Jamie, Jayme, jamiee, or any other why you can come up with
2. I use to hate my full name but I have grown to love and respect it – Jaime Hamilton Ormsby
3. I ALWAYS have my phone on me.
4. I cry when I watch titanic, but only because it’s a true story.
5. I once went into a music store and heard about 30 seconds of a song, went to the counter and asked to buy the CD that was playing and it is one of my favorite CD’s
6. In the last 3 years I have owned about 10 pairs of sunglasses, they always break!!!
7. I love to figure out the plots of TV shows like CSI, NCIS, etc
8. My first love was and always be music
9. My dream career would be a dancer
10. Im the fastest texter that I know of.
11. I have lived in 10 different houses, 6 different towns, and 2 different countries. ( I have also been to 7 different schools)
12. One of my eyes has always been bigger then the other.
13. I still have my first toy/teddy bear. Im one day older then her.
14. I like my hair better when its wet
15. I LOVE shoes
16. I have a piece of lead in my thigh from a pencil that stabbed me in grade 4
17. I was belle of the ball once
18. I worked at an international 4 ½ star resort when I was 16
19. I enjoy watching SOME car shows with my dad.
20. I got accepted to Brigham young university in Hawaii on a scholarship to dance, but I turned it down
21. Im so scared of spiders I wont even look at a picture of one
22. I once dressed up as Dorothy for Halloween but I forgot Toto
23. The first concert I went to was Boyz II Men and I got to met them
24. I can get very overwhelmed very quickly
25. My many nicknames include, jai, crunchie, and freckles
26. Im a my space junkie
27. My favorite piece of technology is a tie between my phone and my ipod.
28. I work get to act like a kid at work and I love it!
29. I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 4 and have had about 12 pairs.
30. I broke my little toe playing tug a war. (some one sat on it)
31. I have a beauty spot above my lip like Cindy Crawford.
32. I love to read, its what calms me and im very proud of my ever growing library
33. I hate having cold feet, im always wearing socks if I can.
34. I had my first car crash three weeks after getting my license.
35. I’m a serious Scrubs fan, and quote it all the time
36. I love Getting mail
37. I love driving
38. I love hearing my favorite song on the radio
39. I love lying in bed listening to the rain outside
40. I love buying things that are on sale!
41. I used to hate anyone playing with my hair but now I love it
42. I love putting my all the Christmas decorations with my family every year
43. I love to cook
44. I seem to have a habit of growing my hair really long and then cutting to short
45. my worst habit is a tie between cracking my knuckles and biting my nails
46. I check my email every day, as well as myspace, facebook, my blog and my family member’s blogs.
47. I always have mints, a pen and some scrap paper in my handbag
48. I am very proud to be an Australian
49. I am also very proud of my new Zealand heritage
50. I don’t like moving houses, too much work.

No comments: