Wednesday, October 1, 2008


OK so here's another update on my jewelry, Ive been really enjoying making it so here's some pictures, i have made more then this but silly me didn't take photos of them before giving them to friends and family.









this is the latest bracelet Ive made


















this is one of the first necklaces i made
















this is my desk with all my bead stuff


















and a close up of the beads


















this is the first necklace i made, i make better ones now

















my favorite bracelet


















one of my first bracelets













the front of the above bracelet




















first pair of earrings i made
















and another pair i made
















i like these ones, I'm making some at the moment that have a star in the middle instead of zig zag.

No comments: